The selection of non-standard engineering lamps and lanterns is based on "needs": The lamps in hotel rooms mainly include floor lamps, desk lamps, wall lamps, reading lamps, table lamps, night lamps, bedside wall lamps, etc. The choice of lighting should consider the decoration style of the hotel. The installation of engineering lighting needs to consider the layout and format of the hotel; room lighting can choose soft lighting fixtures, bathroom lighting must choose anti-fog lighting fixtures. The lighting needs of different functional spaces are different, which requires designers to analyze specific problems and choose functional lamps that correspond to the needs.
Safety principles must choose non-standard engineering lights from regular manufacturers. Regular products are marked with a total load. According to the total load, how many wattage bulbs can be determined, especially for multi-headed chandeliers, that is: number of heads x wattage per bulb = total load. In addition, bathrooms and kitchens with high humidity should use waterproof non-standard engineering lights.
6 suggestions for installing non-standard engineering lights in rooms:
1. Spotlights: For example, 3W, 7W, 10W LED lamps, color temperature 2700K ~ 3000K, color rendering Ra≥85.
2. It is recommended to install a night light (also called floor foot light) in the bathroom or aisle. It can be controlled by a switch, or it can be infrared sensor or light control.
3. The installation position of the lamp needs actual experience. In addition to the position of the bedside spotlight can be offset, you must also pay attention to the distance from the wall of other recessed lamps to avoid too hard or too much light spot.
4. Consider some details from the perspective of user experience, such as wardrobe lights, such as in the bathroom, where to read books, and so on. Not only use lights to enhance the luxury of five-star hotels, but also to give guests a comfortable experience.
5. In the setting of guest room lamps, there should be less ceiling lamps and chandeliers, and a variety of lamps for different purposes, such as bedside lamps, floor lamps, table lamps, wall lamps, night lamps, etc. The light source is mainly incandescent.
6. Guest room lighting should prevent uncomfortable glare and light curtain reflection. The brightness of the lamps set on the writing desk should not be greater than 510cd / m2, and it should not be lower than 170cd / m2.
Before the hotel lighting is customized, the heat sink used for this lighting should be selected. The lighting effect of the entire lamp and its service life have a great impact on the heat dissipation speed of its lamp beads. If the brightness is too poor, the lighting effect is not ideal. These lamps designed by mainstream non-standard engineering lamps now use the overall cooling method, using a single lamp bead, and external fans for cooling. In addition, the size of the heat sink and the quality of the design material will affect the heat dissipation effect.
Mobile: 13824673145 18007602050
Q Q: 2902924858
Address: No. 45 Yihui 1st Road, Henglan Town, Zhongshan City